Services for Solicitors
Are you a solicitor, or do you represent a firm of solicitors? If so, we are able to provide a variety of corporate law services to support you in assisting and advising your client:
- White label company formations: your firm’s branding and ‘house style’ in company articles, and the ability to form companies using your own articles on a one-off or repeat basis
- Bulk formations (including branded ready-mades), same-day companies, and document packages specific to your requirements in printed and/or electronic format
- Unusual or bespoke company formations and conversions, including multi-share class companies, SPVs, property and flat management companies, LLPs, CICs, charities and guarantee companies – both ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke
- Corporate drafting services (shareholders’ and partnership agreements, articles, resolutions, directors’ minutes) and share restructuring work and assistance for non-corporate firms
- Company secretarial and compliance work including reconstitution of books, registered office facilities, Companies House filings and official forms
We have many years of experience in corporate law and are used to working closely with sole practitioners, in-house counsel and firms and their people, from trainee to partnership level. We understand your priorities and treat every matter in the strictest confidence. Contact us today using the form below, or give us a call to discuss your requirements.