We make appointing a director a quick and painless task. Contrary to popular belief, appointing a director is NOT as simple as filling in a Companies House form or submitting a webfiling application. Our service ensures that your company does everything correctly.
How a new director may be appointed depends on the company's articles. Most companies have articles based on either the Model Articles or Table A, both of which allow a director to be appointed by the shareholders. The Model Articles – and many sets of bespoke articles – also allow a director to be appointed by the existing directors.
The Company Law Solutions service provides everything required to be legally compliant, including:
- guidance as to the applicable procedures
- minutes of directors' meetings
- notices of shareholders' resolutions
- shareholders' consents to resolutions
- completed official forms for Companies House
- our straightforward, step by step guide to completing the procedures
If the company is a 'single person' company, with just one director/shareholder, appropriate alternative documentation is provided.
|Appointment by a decision of the existing directors||Only £65.00 + VAT||Buy it now|
|Appointment by a resolution of the members||Only £135.00 + VAT||Buy it now|
Email us at email@example.com