Services for accountants
We specialise in providing quick, cost-effective and legally compliant corporate law services to accountants and financial advisers – from sole practitioners to large firms. We can help you add value and breadth to your client offering by undertaking all of the corporate legal work necessary in a variety of situations, from setting up companies to complex share restructures and transactions:
- Company formations, including with multiple classes of shares and unusual/bespoke constitutional provisions
- Conversion of existing share structures for financial planning and staggered rights/ownership purposes
- White label and firm-branded formations and company documentation: offer your client a full ‘in house’ accountancy and corporate compliance service with us as your ‘backroom staff’, and increase client loyalty and retention rates in the process
- We don’t just provide template documents or a ‘one size fits all’ service. We work with you to find suitable solutions for your client’s needs on a case-by-case basis, and draft documentation specifically for their company
- We work fast: companies can be formed on a same-day basis if necessary; our usual document turnaround time is 3-4 working days from instruction
We have many years of experience in corporate law and are used to working closely with accountancy firms of all sizes, as well as sole and in-house practitioners. We understand your priorities and treat every matter in the strictest confidence. Contact us today using the form below, or give us a call to discuss your requirements.