Reduction of capital / Our Solution
An administrative reduction of share capital can be useful for many reasons.
As well as the reasons outlined above, companies often employ a reduction of capital as part of a larger overall restructure. For example, a company may want to reduce the nominal value of its shares prior to undertaking a share issue, so that the nominal value of the new shares issued more accurately reflects the assets of the company. A reduction of capital can also be used as a means of converting shares into debentures or other loan capital.
Whatever the reason for your company’s capital reduction, we can advise as to the relevant procedures and carry out the work quickly, cost-effectively and in full compliance with the law.
The Company Law Solutions service provides everything required to be legally compliant, including:
- guidance as to the applicable procedures for the particular reduction of capital
- directors' statement of solvency
- notices of directors' meetings
- minutes of directors' meetings
- notices of shareholders' resolutions
- shareholders' consents to resolutions
- completed documents and official forms for Companies House
- our straightforward, step by step guide to completing the procedures
|Reduction of capital||From £300.00 + VAT||Quote|
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org