Services for Business
Are you a director, owner or representative of an existing business or startup? If so, we are here to help you.
One of the main headaches involved with running a business is the legal administration, especially where shares, agreements and filings at Companies House are concerned. Our cost-effective and fully compliant services can take care of all of this for you, leaving you to get on with the day job.
- We provide cost-effective agreements, share restructuring and corporate compliance services, along with advice as to how to implement changes you want to make, tailored to your business
- We undertake all forms of corporate work for commercial businesses as well as similar services for LLPs and non-profits
- We have decades of experience in the provision of company formation, registered office and secretarial compliance services for startups, including for clients with unusual or complex requirements
- We understand that there’s more to implementing decisions in a company than filing documents at Companies House. We provide internal documentation for every matter we deal with, including directors’ minutes and notices to shareholders, for storage with the company’s record – essential for due diligence purposes or if you come to sell your company
- We DO NOT just sell you template documentation. Not all companies are the same and it’s likely that what’s good for one will be totally inappropriate for another. Before proceeding with any work, we consider your company’s filing history and constitutional documents, advise on any issues we come across, and draft all documentation bespoke
- Don’t know what you want? No problem. Tell us where you want to end up and we’ll help you come up with a quick, inexpensive and legally compliant plan to get there
Contact us today using the form below, or give us a call to discuss your requirements.