If a director resigns it is important to ensure that the resignationis clear and effective, that there all obligations to the director are ended andthat cessation of the office of director is properly completed.
See also our service for removal of a director where the director does not resign, but is removed against his or her will by a majority vote of the shareholders.
The Company Law Solutions service provides all required:
- guidance as to the applicable procedures
- resignation letter
- notices of directors' meetings
- minutes of directors' meetings
- letter to director confirming cessation of office
- completed official forms for Companies House
- our straightforward, step by step guide to completing the procedures
- checking by us when the documents are completed (if required)
- dispatch by us to Companies House of the completed and checked documents (if required)
- guidance on completion of statutory registers
Most directors' resignations will fall within the benchmark price.